Young Girl Misses Her Chicken -- Looking for A White Chicken

Alycia

Songster
11 Years
Mar 16, 2008
A few weeks ago, a fox took my two-year-old cousin's white pet chicken. It's been awhile, and we decided to get her another. Any breed is fine, male or female, just as long as it is white, perhaps even a broiler is fine. We would be willing to meet or pick up, we are located in Upstate NY. Feel free to reply her, PM me, or email me at [email protected] if you have something and how much you want for him or her. Thanks.
smile.png

How fast do you need it. I live in Pa but I know people that come to Yonkers or Monticello, spelling make be wrong. Anyway I have 5 RI Whites they are 4 weeks old I can't tell the difference between them but I am not keeping the roo's I would gladly give you one if you could wait a couple of weeks. Maybe I could get one of the guys down here to bring it to the race track. Let me know.

I would gladly give you my Hopper if your willing to drive to PA, but with gas prices it would be too expensive. I hope you find one soon!

Here is Hopper:
bP1010100.jpg

I hope you find her a chicken. they are easy to get attached to. i have 2 white roos but I'm in Texas, so thats not alot of help. I wish you the best of luck!
fl.gif

lol, thanks everyone. That Hopper is goregous, wish we were closer! I did have a person email me about some, so hopefully it's good
fl.gif

Quote:
I'm in Ticonderoga, NY, but am in Willsboro, NY a lot.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom