Your Daily Truth Serum!

I was shoved into a soccer thing during a day camp thing. I ruined it on purpose so I didn't have to play.
I was forced into soccer too. I absolutely hate it and am also bad at it. I was the only one who’d never played soccer before, and people made fun of me for it. I don’t regret it though, that where I met my best friend. But I will never play soccer again.

Oh wonderful! I forgot about this! Now that someone is here, *uses truth serum powers* have you ever played a sport? If so, did you like it? If you’ve played several, which is your favorite?
When I was like 5 I played baseball I always carried around leaves and put clay in my hair and was a super terrible player

Probably being young causes dumb stuff to happen.

(I know my little brother was pretending to be a cow or horse or something. He ate grass. Fill the rest in with your imagination).
My sister randomly pretends to be a dog, is it a kid thing? Like do some kids just really want to be animals? I have never done it, I was a really girly girl, but she is really different. I try to understand, I just… don’t.

Back
Top Bottom