Your Meat Birds "Temperary" Home

Leah and peeps

Songster
13 Years
Jun 28, 2009
Canada
Hi everyone,

So i am thinking of possibly raising some of my own meaties! I would just like to see some pictures of your meaties temperary coop/tractor.
Preferrably ones that are removable once you are done using them, but anything is really appriciated. Thanks!
smile.png

Last edited:
gosh it looks like a good predetor could rip roght through all of those! Mine looks just like those except I KNOW Id get visitors:-(

willheveland---AWESOME pens!!!!! wanna build me one? haha your near me!

Quote:
It would take longer to deliver than build, I'm on the PA line , your like 4 hours away. I wish I could go to your chickenstock though. Will

you can do it you can do it!!!! awesome food-wicked raffles-processing stations-50/50 come onnnnnnnn!

your actually more like 7 hours from me I think? 12989 is zip

Last edited:
Has any one else made one out of the pvc pipes? are they safe? If i end up getting any meat birds it would only be a few, so i am trying to get one thats safe, but cheap. What about tractors?
Great pics everybody!

Quote:
I have a PVC tractor pretty much like the others shown, and I love it. It isn't predator proof- just ask the two dogs that got into my flock of Freedom Rangers and killed about half of the 11 week olds. But, no tractor can be predator PROOF. It was the first attack I've had in three years, and let's just say those dogs won't be back- so I don't anticipate future problems. PVC is very light and easy to move. I used a tarp as a shelter, but I don't recommend that. No matter how you pitch it or support it, the rain will find a low spot and weigh your coop down. My future PVC coops will be covered with the corrogated material that buckeyejerseygiants used.

Back
Top Bottom