Your pets- Tell us about your pets & post pics!!!

(Wow! He's sounds adorable! I just love ferrets!!!)

(Do you enjoy having that many animals? I would!)

Yes, I love having them! I treat them just like kids! (I spoil my dogs rotten the most :p)

(I bet. Dogs make the best companions.)
I have 16 chickens. A barred rock/ RIR roo named Edwin, a Dominique hen named Eleanor, two barred rock sisters name d Cloe and Zoey, a buff orpington- Evara, a RIR hen named Cheapeake, another RIR hen named Floppy, two newhampshires Frieda and Dakota, and a buff orpington/RIR/Barred Rock mix named Delilah. I have an Quail Old English Bantam pair named Zorro and Heidi. I have a Dutch Bantam rooster named Quincy. I have a white Japanese bantam named Lulu, a golden laced cochin bantam named Lacey and I have a millie fluer D'Uccle named Lilly.

I also have 5 cats. One is a black and white tom with extra toes we call Mr.Thumbs. A tabbyco female named Sweet Pea, a tabby with white named Daisy, a gray and white tom with three legs named Moe, and a tabby white tom named Ranger.

For dogs I have three. A black German Shepard named Sonya, a black lab named buddy, and a Tibetan spainel named Max.

I also have fish, snails, and a hermit crab named Jamaica.

(That is two funny! I have two EE sisters who I named Zoey and Chloe!!!)

First thing off the perch this morning Ross ran straight to the mirror.
I said, you really are in love with yourself. And he made a very complex never heard before sound.
I think he swore at me.

[COLOR=008080]First thing off the perch this morning Ross ran straight to the mirror.[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]I said, you really are in love with yourself. And he made a very complex never heard before sound.[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]I think he swore at me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080] [/COLOR]
lol :lau Chirp chirpy chirp. I'm sorry, I didn't me to swear.

(I bet. Dogs make the best companions.)
(That is two funny! I have two EE sisters who I named Zoey and Chloe!!!)
My dogs love me teaching them tricks the most, (mostly because I give them treats and for fun). Both were rescued, and came with some tricks that weren't ever taught to them.. I got my Jack Russell from my cousin who pushed us into getting him because in the last house there was a little kid with down-syndrome who kept smacking him and throwing him (or as my cousin told us) for no reason. Then with my German Shepherd, I got her from a guy who didn't have much money and had a family, she didn't have much food at all, so she was pretty skinny when we got her. She also had a big raw patch on her ear, which the guy said it was from another dog, even after he said she got along with all the other dogs super good, along with cats. She wants to pounce on every other animal though. O_O The guy gave us some medicine for her ear and it actually worked! It was pretty sad to see the first time WE fed her, she gobbled it up like you wouldn't believe! Here are some pics of them, and they won't stop moving so I did the best I can! (I did it with my hard-to-get-a-pic-of-something-other-than-a-face chromebook..) My jack russell's name was Ocho cause of the eight on the back ;)

She only looks serious because I gave them bones, otherwise, she's all derp, and clumsy :p

Last edited:
m

My animals

Last edited:

My Chihuaha, Foxxy. She is a rescue from a drug bust. When I got her, she was 1 year old and weighed 3 pounds. She was full of fleas and worms, filthy dirty, infected ears, and scared of EVERYTHING. She now weighs 6 pounds and is socialized. Her main job now is warming my bed!

Ross watched Mini for an hour while she laid her egg. Now he has been in the nest for hours rearranging it and both of them are talking a blue streak.
But there so good at throwing there voice I can't tell who's talking.

This is my Mini Dachshund Henry. He's a sweetie pie and sometimes stubborn.

This is my calico kitty Ginger. (And yes, she was chewing on my pencil in the picture. LOL) She's independent, and loves her brother Marmalade.

This is my orange tabby cat Marmalade. He loves to lay on my bed and cuddle with me while I draw, read, or do school. He also is a big scaredy cat and loved his sister Ginger.

These are my chickens. Jackie, Jill, and Pebbles are Rhode Island Reds and Snow White, Feathers, and Celestia are White Rocks.

Back
Top Bottom