Your Thoughts and Prayers Please!!!!Update Pg 3

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by cluckychick, Nov 5, 2008.

1. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Yesterday morning my mother went into surgery to have a femoral endorectomy (sp). Her second one in 6 weeks. So we thought it would go routine, there were complications. A surgery that we were told would last 3 hrs. max and no one came out and talked to us for 5 and then 1 hr. of recovery turned into 4 because they could not get her heart and blood pressure stabalized. She has received 7 units of blood as of 9pm last night. I've never been more scared in my life. She doesn't have strong heart to begin with. Please keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers today and in the coming days.

My Mom [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  2. Silly Chickens

Silly Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Will do. Prayers for the family also.

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Your mother looks like a very sweet woman. You and your family have my prayers.

4. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I'll put her on the prayer board at The Leo Center in Lawrence, where I work.

We're praying for you, too!

5. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    Thinking positive thoughts and sending them your way. And praying to the Gods for her recovery.

6. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG] Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

7. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

Adding my prayers to yours!

8. prayers and thoughts for your mother and for your family [​IMG] marrie

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    absolutely! Dear Father, protect this family and continue to provide wisdom to the doctors. Comfort all waiting for the surgery to be finished and healing to take place. In Jesus' name amen!

10. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I so hope she has a speedy and successful recovery! God Bless you both. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by