You're chicken crazy when.....

Pics
:eek:
I do that too!!!!! I thought I was the only one! I "discreetly" paced off the neighbor's new big shed and said to myself, "55 chickens. Wow.".
Except for, apparently I said it out loud. Because I got the most interesting looks from everyone. :lau
Yep, and I do it with more than just greenhouses...I have even done it for spare rooms in my house! :gig

Or you put a baby monitor in the coop.
I want to do this! What is your experience with it?

I want to do this! What is your experience with it?
I did it when mink got into a different coop every night and killed every bird in there. After losing about $3000 worth of birds I went to Target and got a cheap baby monitor. The next night I was awakened by the sound of slamming into walls. I ran out in time to save about 2/3 of the birds in that building.
I still use it in one building but now there are better products that can transmit both sound and video by wi-fi to my phone.

You know your chicken crazy if you can’t go to TSC without somehow helping a couple with their new chickens

That would be shepherding them out of the store with a full chicken anatomy and digestive system lesson after showing them the grit, and distracting them with a lesson on how egg production works while slipping a bag of oyster shell into their cart.

Oh and did I mention- you’ll end up telling them that Henrietta is actually Henry :lol:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20200927_155800.jpg
    20200927_155800.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I did it when mink got into a different coop every night and killed every bird in there. After losing about $3000 worth of birds I went to Target and got a cheap baby monitor. The next night I was awakened by the sound of slamming into walls. I ran out in time to save about 2/3 of the birds in that building.
I still use it in one building but now there are better products that can transmit both sound and video by wi-fi to my phone.
That terrible! I'm glad you were able to save some. I think I will get one and keep it near me so I can hear the alarms when the hawk comes around.

Back
Top Bottom