Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are a riot!
shhh.gif
shhh.gif
shhh.gif
shhh.gif

776.jpg.gif

For anyone new to the concept, Maybe you should visit MY/OUR Yum Page..
1165329-8a3e5b5d7f0ac011881411d0635f30ae.jpg.gif
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...um-with-connie-jane-the-grouchy-chef.1205417/
Basically it is a PHOTO FRIENDLY thread. Showing off your creations that just happen to be headed to your dinner table. So many of us slave over a hot stove to bring meals to our dinner tables each and almost every day, only to be forgotten from the burden of having to repeat the cycle daily.

My/Our thread is suppose to inspire you/us to be a little more creative in the kitchen. The photography part adds a little more incentive to push your abilities to make a dish more desirable as well as inspiring each other to try different things that are shared with a different taste perspective.
Selling the dish is half the battle. Most people order their food because their eyes convince them that "this is something my taste buds are craving".. once the photo seals the deal.

Something I have learned lately is "LOTS OF LIGHT!" And lots of pix! Take 25 pix and choose the best ones from the group.

I am really looking forward to seeing dishes from abroad. Hopefully on a global scale. Ingredients are regionally available.

So spark a fire in someone's imagination and lets fuel each others inspiration.
Show off your yum with photos.. because tomorrow it will be gone, but others will enjoy it as time goes on..

em-connie

i want yum.jpg

Last edited:
This is kinda like "BYC Internet Chopped", ain't it? :gig Mandatory mystery theme, you will be judged on prep, presentation, and creativity. :he I'll be sitting this one out, doggone it, since the only Italian food I know is Pizza Hut and an Alka Seltzer. Somehow chislic with marinara sauce just seems, um, wrong. :lau

I know you know how to make smashed, sorry, hard boiled eggs. How about some sort of Italian smashed, sorry, hard boiled eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom