YUM ALONG PHOTO CONTEST No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Doh! I casually mentioned on another thread what I had planned for dinner tonight and was pointed in the direction of this thread.

Why the Doh!? Cos I can't win won of those wonderful prizes .. wonder if I can relocate by February? :p

Anyhow, I am still going to enter .. assuming my Chicken Parmigiana is up to the challenge ;)

Now to find something chicken to strategically place in photos ... "Hey, Cilla, wanna come help mum make dinner!" :p

Doh! I casually mentioned on another thread what I had planned for dinner tonight and was pointed in the direction of this thread.

Why the Doh!? Cos I can't win won of those wonderful prizes .. wonder if I can relocate by February? :p

Anyhow, I am still going to enter .. assuming my Chicken Parmigiana is up to the challenge ;)

Now to find something chicken to strategically place in photos ... "Hey, Cilla, wanna come help mum make dinner!" :p

YAY! :pop

Cool beans! You know if you win a prize you could choose a member within Continental U.S..
Sorry I can't ship out of the country..:(:hugs

UOVA in PURGATORIO (eggs in purgatory)
con Asiago Ciabatta
ab present final (3 of 1).jpg

ab present 2 (3 of 1).jpg ab present 1 (3 of 1).jpg
eggs prep:
ab prep1 (3 of 1).jpg put spicy tomato sauce in casserole
ab prep2 (3 of 1).jpg add eggs
ab prep3 (3 of 1).jpg and cheese, then bake 400º

Bread prep: I used sourdough starter, well fed, added cheese to dough, which I let rise 3X, sprinkle grated cheese on top, then baked 400º about 20 min :
ab bread dough (3 of 1).jpg prep bread  cheese (3 of 1).jpg
prep bread 4 (3 of 1).jpg ab bread risen (3 of 1).jpg
ab bread sliced (3 of 1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom