YUM ALONG PHOTO CONTEST No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Just finished grooming one of my dogs. 3 hours without a bath. She got that the other day. :barnie
I need to do two more, but one got hurt and she doesnt need more stressors. The other one can wait until my next day off. He is smaller and doesnt need it as bad. Jade had her winter coat shedding. She has thick hair and it doesn't come out unless I brush her. Guess who hasn't been brushing the dog. :he

argh, I remember doing this with our Siberian husky before she passed away. When she would blow her coat, you could brush an entire dog's worth of hair off her every day for a week straight!

argh, I remember doing this with our Siberian husky before she passed away. When she would blow her coat, you could brush an entire dog's worth of hair off her every day for a week straight!
Even after shaving her to 1/2", I could still rake her winter coat out. Poor thing. She is such a good dog too! I don't think many would put up with 3 hrs of grooming. Of course she laid down quite often. Lol I don't blame her.
Added this pic here so not too keep getting the thread too off topic.
IMG_20180123_195024_168.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting find. I was visiting the forum category page this contest thread is in and saw this..
View attachment 1244661
Almost 3000 views since the thread was created. I had no idea it was that high. I am pleased. Yesterday I kinda felt it was hidden.
Thank you to everybody contributing to my joy! This has been breaking the monotony of my lonely days. All work and no fun makes anything dull. This has been nothing but fun for me! 10 fold..
I have learned a lot from this pilot competition. If anybody would like to help co-organize another (#2), PM me and I am all ears. I realize now a lot of things could be simplified and made easier and more broad spectrum.

To all of the Creators of all the wonderful Entries... Yum! Everything entered so far has been inspiring and made me drool..lol.
I am looking fwd to the rest of the entries as well. Remember, you are allowed to enter twice!
I think the best part about creating something for this thread is, you get to taste it and enjoy it! Everybody gets that reward for a creation!

Way to go Connie! :clap

Even after shaving her to 1/2", I could still rake her winter coat out. Poor thing. She is such a good dog too! I don't think many would put up with 3 hrs of grooming. Of course she laid down quite often. Lol I don't blame her.
Added this pic here so not too keep getting the thread too off topic.
View attachment 1244872

Cute dog :love

Grrr...
I was planning to make my contest entry tomorrow. Even said as much.

So what happens? I come home from work to find it had already been cooked into something else. And it wasn't even tasty.
View attachment 1244950

Oh no! :th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom