YUM ALONG PHOTO CONTEST No.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Mostaccioli, mushrooms, kale ,seasoning blend -has onions, celery, green & red peppers, & parsley flakes ,Italian cheese on top
Alfredo sauce with tomatoes in olive oil & garlic, kale
Chicken seasoned with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, & seasoning salt
Naan bread-Italian cheese, banana bell peppers
Dessert- cherry jello, with whipped topping extra creamy
Beverage- Pepsi, water
Remember everything is optional
Once upon a time ago we were told don't play with your food,now go for it!!
Bon Appite :love View attachment 1250942 View attachment 1250940 View attachment 1250941 View attachment 1250943 View attachment 1250944 View attachment 1250949
:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm ready now. Made this last night, but after eating it, felt LAZY, and just did not get it posted then.:gig
HERE IS MY ENTRY,,,,,,
Pasta with meatballs. Red wine to wash it down, Salad with Ranch dressing, Parmesan Cheese, and Panettone Classico for dessert.

Ingredients and prep.
View attachment 1250978
View attachment 1250980 View attachment 1250981 On the right out of sight are the noodles boiling.
View attachment 1250982 Simmer meatballs in Sauce,,,, :drool
View attachment 1250984
Add fresh tomatoes to the store bought grass.

To keep the throat well moist. ADULTS ONLY
View attachment 1250989
Dessert.
View attachment 1250994
FINAL IMAGE ASSEMBLED.
View attachment 1250996
View attachment 1250997
Final IMAGE.
View attachment 1251000
You get the point here. I just could not include the empty plates. (FEAR OF BEING DISQUALIFIED):gig

Fell free to DUPLICATE this meal,, It is copy rite free :gig
If you do, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID. :)
Yum! I dont know how I missed this.

thank you.jpg

@Wolfgang B.
@Soon2BChixMom
@Stayc
@SueT
@Teila
@CSAchook
@Michelle Farmer-Brown
@rjohns39
@MrsMistyReal
@cavemanrich
5309120.gif

Last edited:
Looks nice @MrsMistyReal. I see you are a dark meat fan. Me too. I was listening to "Milk Street Radio" (cooking show) Sunday on NPR. The "featured" topic was how Americans (read that USA) became lovers of white meat chicken over dark (and thus the sad case of the Cornish X) and how most of the dark parts are now sold in ... Mexico. They said if Mexico stopped buying "our" dark meat chicken parts the entire US meat chicken industry would collapse.

Wow, that's pretty incredible. My family definitely prefers dark meat over white. White just seems so dry all time. Though, we rarely buy chicken anymore unless we find a great deal (or dog must eat raw). We still have a couple CX left in the freezer from last July's batch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom