yuppie neighbors

Quote:
I'm in full support of chlorination of the gene pool.... LOL
lau.gif

me too!

at work they can only shake their heads and say "in how many yrs will we have this kid?"

yeah good old store eggs! no poo!

Your neighbor will not listen to anything you say because you have chickens. That makes you weird in her eyes. Therefore any stray bird in the area she will assume is yours no matter what you say. You should call animal control yourself even though you know they won't come. That way next time she comes calling you can tell her you already called them, go away. It also covers you in case she somehow convinces someone in the town that they must be your roos. There is always a danger of someone else wanting any reason to make trouble. (okay, yeah, I'm paranoid).

Incidentally, she is not a yuppie. Somehow I get the impression she is not a "young urban professional" but rather more of a ditzy person. I used to be a yuppie and I like roosters!
tongue.png

Quote:
hide.gif
u arent paranoid if they are after u.... AND i am WEIRD! I have chickens!!!

Quote:
i have actually re-named her as the "POO Princess" as she wishes she was a yuppie and pretends to be one with all the "stuff".

Quote:
Uh huh I was thinking cow manure but whichever...I a that kind of neighbor too when it comes to sheer stupidity such a this witch is indicating.

Like what part of "THEY ARE NOT MINE" does this clueless wench not understand?

Ya know some people waste good H2O and they reproduce...now that is scarey.

I think you mean O. O is oxygen it is the element with atomic number 8 and represented by the symbol O. H2O is water.

Ah, neighbors. I totally agree to call animal control, since they most likely won't come out. Then you cant tell her you've done all you can, and if she doesn't like them, SHE can deal with it.

...You should put chicken poo all over your porch! Yeah it's a bit gross, but make is so she'd have to go over it to ring the doorbell!
lau.gif

I'm not sure why she's coming to you about some wild roosters. Have you in some way been taking care of them? Leaving them food? What gives her the impression that they are yours?

If this lady doesn't want these roosters roaming her property and pooping on her lawn, then that's fine. What is the big deal? I wouldn't want animals that aren't mine pooping on my property either.

If I were in her shoes, I'd take care of the roosters myself, that's why I'm a bit confused as to why she's knocking on your door if they aren't your chickens.

I don't see why some folks here are so critical of the way some other people chose to live.

I can certainly understand why she'd complain about poop in her yard. Chicken crap isn't something that I'd want in my yard for my children to play in either. HOWEVER, she needs to direct her complaints to the right "department" and call animal control instead of complaining to you. That could be considered harassment, since you've already told her that they are not your birds.

for many many reasons i would invest in a good fence. a big one. with a locking gate.

as for the 'wild' roosters - might not keep 'em in but might help keep them OUT.

i had bad neighbors who i HATED... so after a while i moved and i was awfully smirky when i put my for sale sign out... then they did too! man. i finally sell and THEN they leave?

fence fence fence fence

Don't you just LOVE busybodies? Maybe she couldn't dominate her husband to her liking that day.

There are people in this world that can find satisfaction only in controlling other people in some way. Its no use reasoning with them because control, not compromise is what they want.

When the roosters are gone she will find something else to complain about. I'd bet money on it.

I'd make sure every biker you know removes their mufflers and cruises your street every night at about 2am
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom