Zane Made REAL Progress (New Pics Pg 99)!RIP Lorelei...

Morning Cyn hope this finds you and yours on the mend and doing well. Saying prayers for ya all.

Catawin been praying for your Daddy and keeping you in my thoughts. Your right you need your Daddy, I just turned 45 last week and lost my Daddy at 25, it has been 20 years and I still miss my Daddy everyday. I lost my Mom 10 years ago and she was my best friend. I never thought I would find anyone that I could be as close to as my Mom. I found her about 6 months after I lost my Mom, I know Mom and Dad put her in my life, I have known her for almost 10 years and never met her but we talk everyday or just about on the phone. She is in SC and this morning they are doing a bio on her. She has cancer they are just trying to find what kind. They told her to have everyone pray it is lung cancer as they can fix that. If it is Adrenal (spelled wrong) then she is a goner in 6 months or less. Heck of a thing to pray for hey. Me I am going on the positive side she will be fine and praying for that.

Sorry Cyn and Catawin stole your thread saying prayers for everyone on the BYC as it seems to be tough all over right now. If it isn't finances it is health, or relationships (must be one heck of a full moon). Hang in there everyone. Prayers to and for all.

hugs.gif
he has been in surgery an hour and still no word...just spoke to mom and he is still in there.
fl.gif

Last edited:
Cetawin-I pray that your Dad comes through surgery just fine and is stronger with the defibulator!

Cyn- I pray your family-humand and animal-are doing well today.

Zookeeper9000-I pray your 2nd Mom pulls through. My Mom is still alive but, I had a neighbor who was a 2nd Mom to me and we lost her due to mounting health issues a couple years ago. I still miss her terribly and even pick up the phone to call her.

My hens are doing better. Larissa still lays the really wrinkled egg sometimes but, not all the time. Zoe still isn't laying-no idea why.

Prayers going out to everyone!
Prayer.jpg

I read Zane's story, Cynthia. I don't know if this'll help, but it works on cats...try music. After my cat Sebastian died, his brother was a bit lost. Mum sat him down in her lap and played some music for him. Seemed to help him forget a bit.

Back
Top Bottom