Zephyrhills, FL Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap - Interested??

Firefly1v

Songster
11 Years
Jan 13, 2009
FL
Hi my Florida friends. I talked to the manager at the Zephyrhills TSC and she is very interested in hosting a swap there. Before her and I pick a date, I wanted to make sure that people would be interested. She will hand out flyers and hang up signs at the store to attract buyer and sellers not on our group. If there is interest let me know if some time in May would be good. That way it gives us time to advertise and for her to print up the flyers. If we get a good turn out we can try to make this a monthly thing....

Thanks,
Kristy

we have them in brooksville and they went so good they are tring to do them every weekend here. yes would come to yours.

Any chance this one could be on a Sunday, I work every Saturday and can't ever find one on Sunday
hit.gif

Ok I will get with TSC this week and find out what day they would like to do it on. Will post it here. Thanks for the feed back...

I would be very interested. Also I ordered lavender Ameraucana chicks for April. I will probably have more than I need.
I have barred rocks, Aussies, and ameraucana. Looking for a couple welsummer pullets.

Back
Top Bottom