Zodiac Hatch-A-Long - Waxing Moon in Fruitful Signs HAL

:frow

I set 6 Cream Legbar eggs for the 1st moon phase of this hatch a long, then 2 more eggs the following day so those don't count. I think this is a very interesting hatch a long. Glad you are joining and that found some fun colorful eggs. How many do you plan on setting?
Well I'm guessing around 30 but not sure. Ravynfallen and Bammadude both said they sent extras.

I'm with ya on that one CC. I just got the new years and Easter HALs out in the coupe!! I might be addicted to hatching seeing how this is my third one and it's only the 5th month of the year.

thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif

Can I still join even though I set my eggs on 5/1? I didn't have a free incubator till then. I am sure I have a broody that is in the zodiac time line though. 10 of the hens have gone broody and it seems like I have a new one each day. Lots of mutts for me.

In the incubator I have 3 Isbars, 2 SFH, and 19 BCM.

Can I still join even though I set my eggs on 5/1? I didn't have a free incubator till then. I am sure I have a broody that is in the zodiac time line though. 10 of the hens have gone broody and it seems like I have a new one each day. Lots of mutts for me.

In the incubator I have 3 Isbars, 2 SFH, and 19 BCM. 

Hi and welcome

I'm going to shoot for setting about 3 PM on the 10th which will put the hatch right in the middle of the moon in Scorpio.

I'm trying to store the eggs well but I'm awful busy for turning and proper temperature/humidity.

Back
Top Bottom