Zodiac Hatch-A-Long - Waxing Moon in Fruitful Signs HAL

Lol thanks guys now I just gotta find a bra that fits. 99.5 fever is code word for my boss so he knows I'm too excited to work cuz the bator is singing. 2 more hatched while I was at the store. Total of 7 so far can't see how many more have piped gotta get them into the brooder so I can see

Lol thanks guys now I just gotta find a bra that fits. 99.5 fever is code word for my boss so he knows I'm too excited to work cuz the bator is singing. 2 more hatched while I was at the store. Total of 7 so far can't see how many more have piped gotta get them into the brooder so I can see
You must have an AWESOME boss!

You must have an AWESOME boss!
Yeah it's hard work sometimes but if we are not doing hay or something really important it's flexible. Anyways 4 more out total 11 so far. I caught my broody off the nest a few min ago and all 4 I put under her are gone. No shell mess no proof of anything only 5 of my flocks eggs not sure what to think

18 healthy chicks so far 28 made it to lock down. 4 Mia that I gave my broody. She did manage to steal a few of my flocks eggs I think Im just gonna let her hatch them. Ty ravynfallen and Bammadude for the well packed healthy eggs it has been a great experience so far.

Well 5 of the 6 chicken eggs I set have hatched. They all hatched yesterday. My single Swedish flower egg I set is internally pipped last night but not externally pipped yet. They're almost always late if they hatch. My shipped quail eggs are pipped on some but nothing exciting otherwise yet.

Well 5 of the 6 chicken eggs I set have hatched. They all hatched yesterday. My single Swedish flower egg I set is internally pipped last night but not externally pipped yet. They're almost always late if they hatch. My shipped quail eggs are pipped on some but nothing exciting otherwise yet.
Congrats on your new chicks

Back
Top Bottom