Zodiac Hatch-A-Long - Waxing Moon in Fruitful Signs HAL

Sweet Junibutt
Thanks! I am falling in love with the Orpingtons. Although I know that they are one of the ugliest chicken from week 3-12 but the wait might be worth it. Now I just need to find a place to house them after brooding. I am looking for some cheap empty lots in Chicago. All of them seem to be in some bad neighborhoods. Maybe I will get lucky somewhere!

Thanks! I am falling in love with the Orpingtons. Although I know that they are one of the ugliest chicken from week 3-12 but the wait might be worth it. Now I just need to find a place to house them after brooding. I am looking for some cheap empty lots in Chicago. All of them seem to be in some bad neighborhoods. Maybe I will get lucky somewhere!

You aren't lying! My 3 week old Lavenders have nothing pretty about them besides their color!!!

You aren't lying! My 3 week old Lavenders have nothing pretty about them besides their color!!!
I should take pictures but it looks like I own naked neck black and chocolate orpingtons...lol

@Junibutt
Do you have any pics of white legbar chicks? I have 1 that looks iffy
Can you post a picture? I have some pics from 2-5 old time period that may help:

In this picture, the one chick on top left and two at the bottom are white sport.
The one on top turned out to be a boy (there is kind of a white spot) vs the bottom two are pullets with defined white Vs.

Back
Top Bottom