Zoe/Zach & Gabriel Got Some Sun (PICS)

Zona, now you don't hear that one every day. I've thought of Zeke and Zeb and Ziggy and Sam. Yep, Sam. Simple, manly. Sam. It'll come to me. Just can't rush it, I guess. Hawkeye was after Daniel Day Lewis's character in Last of the Mohicans (not MASH, like some people think) and Gabriel for the angel Gabriel, as in announcing/crowing and now, hmm, if I could just hear it in my head...it'll pop in there soon.

I like Ziggy that is the best nothing can be to silly
big_smile.png

Henry

I like Tyler or Oliver both studdly but not too studdly, if that makes sense. Nice and simple and some what "old fashioned".

Last edited:
OMGosh, beefy, did you watch the A-Team? Is that who you're referring to, LOL? I'm not sure that's a legacy I want to foist on this one! Funny! In the Z's, we also have Zane and Zander ( or Xander), too. Have to run it by DH, but he's busy trying to locate our tax forms from last year. Supposed to be in the file cabinet. NOT. So, he is in no mood to name a rooster tonight.

of course i watched the A-team Cyn! everybody watched the A-team. he totally looks like a Murdock to me.

Either Murdock or RayRay.

I like Walter for a rooster! OR you could name him "Klinger" from the guy who dressed like a girl on MASH (since he fooled you into thinking he was a girl). LOL

Back
Top Bottom