3rd Nest of the Season!

HEY YOU PEOPLE ARE AWEFULL QUIET THIS MORNING.........YOU ALL GOING TO HURT POOBABIES FEELINGS.....LMAO
Not much time to post today, I'm in the kitchen making a big pot of Chicken Corn Soup.........don't tell my chickens. It just isn't fall without C.C.Soup.
frow.gif

I AM THINKING ABOUT ORDERING A 2500 EGG COMMERCIAL INCUBATOR.......FULLY AUTOMATIC AND DIGITAL..........THINKING ABOUT GETTING IT AND DOING CONTRACTS ON IT TO HATCH OTHERS EGGS FOR THEM
http://ncdulong.en.made-in-china.co...500-Chicken-Eggs-Incubator-Machine-Price.html

See if you can find some reviews, I've heard some horror stories about bators from China. By the way, thanks for posting the PB pics. I was so mad yesterday because my internet service was acting up and I never could show them to my son, hopefully it will be better today and he'll get to see them.

That looks pretty scary, lol. I'm no expert, but maybe it would be better to find a used cabinet or start off with something smaller and better known?

-Kathy

I AM THINKING ABOUT ORDERING A 2500 EGG COMMERCIAL INCUBATOR.......FULLY AUTOMATIC AND DIGITAL..........THINKING ABOUT GETTING IT AND DOING CONTRACTS ON IT TO HATCH OTHERS EGGS FOR THEM
http://ncdulong.en.made-in-china.co...500-Chicken-Eggs-Incubator-Machine-Price.html

May I offer up another word of caution before you consider this venture... Spend a season running and perfecting your incubation procedures, testing the incubator and planning and preparing for all the possible issues and problems that could happen before you take on hatching other peoples eggs... For example power outages, or worse the incubator just up and stopping one day... Or even minor things like the auto humidity or temp control failing... I would suggest you have back up generators for power as well as a complete 2nd up and running incubator just for starters...

Also consider that a big incubator is probably not the best for a service like this, chances are a bunch of smaller ones are better as you are likely to have eggs coming in at a slow staggered pace, not someone dropping off 100 fresh eggs ready to go, more like 1 or 2 one day, 5 the next none for 3 days, then maybe a dozen then a week of nothing, then a few each day and so on...

The potential to be tarred and feathered if you have 100s or 1000s of contract eggs under your care and something goes wrong is high...

I GOT TO GET TO WORK ON GETTING NPIP CERTIFIED,,,,,ALREADY HAS NONE FARM WANTING ME TO HATCH THEM OUT 1200 BROILER CHICKS EVERY 3 MONTHS
I ALSO NEED TO GET STARTED ON MORE PENS AND HOUSES DANGIT,,,,,I GOT INTO THIS AS A HOBBY BUT IT IS TURNING INTO A SMALL BUSSINESS VENTURE

Not much time to post today, I'm in the kitchen making a big pot of Chicken Corn Soup.........don't tell my chickens. It just isn't fall without C.C.Soup.  :frow

Mmmh that sounds soo good!

I don't like the stress of hatching eggs. I can't imagine also doing it for other people!

Not much time to post today, I'm in the kitchen making a big pot of Chicken Corn Soup.........don't tell my chickens. It just isn't fall without C.C.Soup.
frow.gif
gig.gif
I guess we all have our regional fall cooking observances... I have an entire sack of freshly roasted green chile taking up a shelf in the fridge, waiting for me to get in there and process it for the freezer. When I get done with this sack, might have to go back for another
lau.gif
It's fall here when there's a chile roaster in front of the grocery store, and the smell of roasting green chile is in the air.

Back
Top Bottom