Any Home Bakers Here?

They call French toast pain perdu
Lost bread, how do you eat it if you can't find it? ;)

He’s not really THAT French, the last 300 years or so they were in Quebec.
Oh that doesn't even count! :D The same guy who told me about Belgian Fries (*) and I went to Montreal. Of course he spoke French to the Canadian French speakers. At first we were treated as "have to deal with the Americans that can't speak French properly" until they figured out he WAS French and speaking REAL French, then he was super cool.

* I'm sure he would have given that to me in French if I spoke French, Frites Belgique I think.

20200203_172155.jpg

Lost bread, how do you eat it if you can't find it? ;)

Oh that doesn't even count! :D The same guy who told me about Belgian Fries (*) and I went to Montreal. Of course he spoke French to the Canadian French speakers. At first we were treated as "have to deal with the Americans that can't speak French properly" until they figured out he WAS French and speaking REAL French, then he was super cool.

* I'm sure he would have given that to me in French if I spoke French, Frites Belgique I think.
The time we spent in France we didn’t eat out that much. We stayed on a farm and had a place with a kitchen so I cooked a lot. Their grocery stores were so much fun! As long as you know the rules, the French are wonderful. They had beef, pork, chicken, duck and horsemeat.

Our have become the angle finger recipe I got from Valerie
Angle finger recipe? What is that?
I wish I had a lot of people I could bake for. Just DH and myself, and I try my best to stay away from all those extra calories. Sometimes I ship it off to friends. I really should check with our local senior center and see if they'll take any of it. :)

Back
Top Bottom