Any Home Bakers Here?

I hope it is! It was quite a circus! I looked and looked for a recipe for a 10” pie, found one that sounded good, printed it out and now where was my pie plate???? :barnieI have no idea. I had some small metal ones maybe from frozen pies so I thought ok that should work.

The crust was a recipe I had done the math on years ago to make it fit a 10” pan. As it turns out it isn’t quite enough to fit 2 8” pans. I had to roll it REALLY thin. It fell apart in many places and I don’t know why they look as good as they do.View attachment 3508547

They look delicious.

My mouth is watering.

There is also a Wyoming, Michigan. In Wyoming, MI, there is a Wyoming Street.

A friend of mine lives at xyxy Wyoming, Wyoming, Michigan.
Yeah I knew about Wyoming, Michigan. From time to time someone from Michigan will post an ad in the State of Wyoming section on craigslist.

I won’t go into my friend’s symptoms, but it’s clear there’s an issue. We’re happy with my various home ground flours.
I’ve made rice bread (okay, but not awesome) and cranberry oatmeal scones. The scones are pretty good, so I will make them again. IMG_4188.jpeg

Do you have a basement?

Usually the basement is much cooler than the house.
I do have a basement. We keep the main part of the house about 73F. The basement is about 10 degrees cooler. I put the starter on the back porch bc I thought the house was too cold for it.

Back
Top Bottom