Any Home Bakers Here?

We had a frost last night. Today low 40 ...hope it will go higher. Covered my
potted Flowers next to the door. Only the ones I could Reach.
We will not have frost until late October to November and even than not too much!

I am running my Mist system for the chickens each afternoon.

This time of year?
Yep, we don't plant anything not frost tolerant until after Memorial day .... unless Mr. NOAA tells us it will be well above freezing the few days before. Things like peppers and tomatoes won't do anything before then anyway.

I'm gluten sensitive. I've made a few GF sourdough loaves. I don't dare try regular wheat flour sourdough.
I seem to be OK with wheat sourdough. I gather there is something in the sourdough starter that modifies the gluten in wheat. I don't over do it though, only a few pieces a week.

Yep, we don't plant anything not frost tolerant until after Memorial day .... unless Mr. NOAA tells us it will be well above freezing the few days before. Things like peppers and tomatoes won't do anything before then anyway.

I seem to be OK with wheat sourdough. I gather there is something in the sourdough starter that modifies the gluten in wheat. I don't over do it though, only a few pieces a wee.......

I seem to be OK with wheat sourdough. I gather there is something in the sourdough starter that modifies the gluten in wheat. I don't over do it though, only a few pieces a week.
I NEVER PLANTED BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY...my family did Mother's Day...now
I am covering my potted plant. NEED to remind them.

I don't know if I'd have the restraint... lol.

Waiting for the promised rain here. Really could use some. Wish I had an inch from the 5" we got on April 5th.

I should make a frittata today.

I plan to make eclairs tomorrow. Wish me luck. Where's Jared? @jnicholes, you okay?

Sorry, I’ve been very busy. I’m OK, though.

6250C211-33C2-4009-928D-DEAFA9DC3A90.jpeg

Alliums are getting ready to bloom.

8186BA88-178F-45F5-991A-CF45768B011D.jpeg

My potatoes are going strong.

I’ve been very busy with the garden, that’s why I haven’t been posting.

Back
Top Bottom