Any Home Bakers Here?

Go for it! and post your results and recipe!
Yes, please do!!! DD1 is maybe going to show up in August for a couple of weeks. It would be great if I could make some decent GF sourdough bread for her.

I used to have once once...back in like the late 90's I think. Loooong time ago.
(man, I just dated myself)
You just dated a LOT of us! Late 90's isn't even half a lifetime ago ;)

He's funny that way. He rarely asks for anything specific. He just shows up with ingredients.
How female of him :oops:

Here is my starter named Penny Jo and the new sourdough bread I’ve started. I think it’s Ron’s recipe but posted by Penny. So far I’ve just made English Muffins with it but I’m ready to go for bread. Been looking at videos learning how to pinch and fold. I’m going to put it in the fridge overnight and see how sour it gets! View attachment 2140611
It looks like you are having a lot of fun!

Here is my starter named Penny Jo and the new sourdough bread I’ve started. I think it’s Ron’s recipe but posted by Penny. So far I’ve just made English Muffins with it but I’m ready to go for bread. Been looking at videos learning how to pinch and fold. I’m going to put it in the fridge overnight and see how sour it gets! View attachment 2140611

Better be good calling it by my name :frow:gig

Back
Top Bottom