Babies have arrived! Pics! And now with video!

I think it's hilarious when they swim like little fishes underwater. All of mine are bath time addicts.

0.jpg

Anticipation! Bath time is coming, and they know it!

0.jpg

My little fishies.
the webbed feet just get to me. so cute and happy in that water.

I can't wait to give the babies their first swim lesson! I have a feeling Milkshake is gonna be a zoomie, she's already a total athlete, hopping and sprinting all over the place. She's the fastest lil' bugger I've ever seen. Total opposite of Wobbles; he can't submerduck to save his life!
gig.gif

Submerduck. I LOVE IT.
lau.gif

I am looking forward to them not being so tiny and fragile, but I'm really loving watching them grow and getting to know them.

Two names down (Harley and Mocha) and two to go.

This one is my favorite, I think. She and I got off to a rocky start, but she has decided that I'm ok. She comes running to the edge of the brooder when I walk in the room now. I put in some extra effort in taming her down BECAUSE she was so bitey. Now she just nibbles. I think she's trying to groom me.

Yeah, I play with mine every day, but they still seem really freaked out when we come close to them. I can hold each of them close, though and they seem to calm a bit. Cute names, BTW.
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I play with mine every day, but they still seem really freaked out when we come close to them. I can hold each of them close, though and they seem to calm a bit. Cute names, BTW.
thumbsup.gif

Hand-feeding peas during tub time was the breaking point for mine. I am now their bestest buddy.

Back
Top Bottom