Babies have arrived! Pics! And now with video!

They are just so stinkin' ADORABLE! Mine are growing so fast....I miss that baby stage. I must say, I'm impressed that you came up with names so quickly. It took us forever to names ours. We only just the other day named the last one. I'll have to update pics later with their names.
wink.png

Last edited:
They are just so stinkin' ADORABLE! Mine are growing so fast....I miss that baby stage. I must say, I'm impressed that you came up with names so quickly. It took us forever to names ours. We only just the other day named the last one. I'll have to update pics later with their names.
wink.png

And I thought I was taking forever when I took over a week to name them all!

And yes, pics please!

Yep, that's officially her name. Under protest from Brian, but hey... he picked it.
lau.gif

And now, MOAR VIDEOS!

They're so cute at bathtime, they hear the running water and they know what's coming:

0.jpg

The swim:

0.jpg

And the post-swim gorge:

0.jpg
We are aspiring athletes so after a swim we need a big gorge.

I love how excited they get while you draw the bath.

I'm not sure. I think Metzer says they only carry the silver phase.

Edit: Yep. From Metzer -
I was confused by that too. Mine came from Metzer, and I had another Welsh owner verify that I did indeed have a gold phase female. The more I look at them, I'm wondering if I may have another Gold female, and even wondering if my Drake is a Gold. His pigment is a softer brown and he isnt really very dark compared to some of the others. I think I read somewhere that they do occasionally sell Golds. After looking back at the website, the pictures of the big group of Welsh Harlequins even looks to have some Golds shown in the photo. Of course, I am still learning and I think Silver and Gold's are both beautiful in their own way. It will be so enjoyable to see them get their colors won't it?

Back
Top Bottom