Belgian Cuckoo Malines - Next Generation

so excited to have added two more of these lovely birds to my flock, mission build open face coop by the time the chicks are ready!!!

Yay Chadsky!!! :ya

:lol: Yep, tossed that LG out! It's had its day, was useful once - learned a lot about the process last year with it, but enough is enough! I need some stress free way to incubate before my hubby divorces me! :lol:

Last edited:
Here's a couple of my hatch #2 chicks - both roos & 2 biggest. :) 2 weeks old. I've sold some pullet chicks & I'm down to 9 chicks in all. The one under my hand to the left is a little tank! Got some heft to him already. :D

Here's a couple of my hatch #2 chicks - both roos & 2 biggest.
smile.png
2 weeks old. I've sold some pullet chicks & I'm down to 9 chicks in all. The one under my hand to the left is a little tank! Got some heft to him already.
big_smile.png

aw, i have no clue how you keep them so still. I swear your gluing them and not telling us.
tongue2.gif

Just a quicky brag and praise for Shellz birds and hospitality! Got these little cuties this last weekend. Cannot say enough great things about her, the birds and the farm!
thumbsup.gif

Just a quicky brag and praise for Shellz birds and hospitality! Got these little cuties this last weekend. Cannot say enough great things about her, the birds and the farm!
thumbsup.gif

i'll second this!, the chicks i got are great! healthy happy, and well taken care of by Shellz! so excited to have more of these birds and can't wait till they grow up!

Back
Top Bottom