Castle Delight Seramas - Post your photos and share your stories!

Quote:
woot.gif

15 eggs just went into lockdown!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
I was able to see movement in all but 3 of the eggs, but everything looked good so I'm hoping the babies were just resting up for their big debut
big_smile.png

5 of the eggs are from Thaddeus - the first of his I have actually been able to get to lockdown!....3 are from Mimis_place and 6 are from another BYC friend. The incubator is going away till all the current babies are rehomed or grown up so fingers are crossed
fl.gif
for a good hatch!

6 out....1 pipped. And just hatched a porcelain Silkie
big_smile.png
AND found a missing hen this morning.
ya.gif

bow.gif
to pixiechick Awesome auctions going on. WOW !!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I
bow.gif
to her too...she is amazing in all ways! I have been afraid to visit her auctions lol. Next time.... The daughter of my Dusty is up to $250+ already
ep.gif

Congrats on the babies...all of them! and for finding your lost hen
celebrate.gif
\\

Last edited:
Quote:
What????!!!!!!
th.gif

I just candled about 2 hours or so ago and theres some where you can see the chick's eye an it doesnt move at all an there is almost no vessels, some where there is a blood ring and no vessels and one with a small blood mass an no vessels... I only found life in 3 or 4 of the eggs (I lost count in all of the losses)
I really dont understand what happened... everything is the same as last hatch!!

Quote:
What????!!!!!!
th.gif

I just candled about 2 hours or so ago and theres some where you can see the chick's eye an it doesnt move at all an there is almost no vessels, some where there is a blood ring and no vessels and one with a small blood mass an no vessels... I only found life in 3 or 4 of the eggs (I lost count in all of the losses)
I really dont understand what happened... everything is the same as last hatch!!

it sounds like you could have had a temperature spike or there might be bacteria in the incubator? i am really really sorry
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

it sounds like you could have had a temperature spike or there might be bacteria in the incubator? i am really really sorry
hit.gif

hide.gif

Now I'm scared.

Back
Top Bottom