Coffee's ready...

Good morning, guys. Just brewed a fresh pot of coffee - help yourselves. Cold weather is back. Sure glad that I did not plant my tomatoes.

Good morning chicken wranglers,
I hope all is well for all you guys out there.
Rancher I pray that your wife is mending and the treatments are not too hard on the 2 of you. Sourland how goes the field trials? or are you retired from all that?
Drop a Line
God Bless!!

Hi, Karl. I'm too foolish to 'retire' from the field trials. Young trials are ending, and licensed trials are just beginning.

I'm still here. Busy. I took a part time job just when my wife was diagnosed in November. She's been through radiaton and is going through Chemo. Not sure how far back my postings go. She's doing well, as well as can be expected. Tired mostly and can't do much. I've two daughters here and they come and stay with her when I work most evenings. Still she is doing better. We're hoping things will improve. Cancer is nearly gone. Please pray for my unsaved family. Lord knows we all have and appointed time and I'm confident no matter what happens I'll see my wife again.

Spring is here, so gardening to be done. I started seeds, but they're not doing as well as I'd like.

Hens sitting on eggs but not as many chicks as eggs sat on. I did buy some BO chicks and K. Campbell ducks but not sure I will keep them. I thought it was a good idea since it's so wet here and there are a lot of pools of water for ducks to play in.
Some silkie chciks too but have posted them on CL. They were all 50 cents.

Took a couple of "free" bunnies but they're posted to CL too. I've taken on a bit too much I think. It could just be the cold rainy weather. Did some yard work yesterday before it all started, but now it's horrible out there.

DD's getting married which is why I went back to work. I'll work at least a year or so I think. Maybe more, depending on how things go. I work in a Deli and I don't mind it. It's not that hard, really.

Sent OES a card some time ago but haven't heard from her in a while. Perhaps I'll send her another, just to let her know she and hers are thought of. I know her husband isn't well.

Well take care ladies and gentlemen.

Lord have mercy on us all,

Rancher

Good morning chicken wranglers,
Rancher we will pray for you and yours and God will answer! All Y'all have a great week end!! Sour land good luck at the trials!
God Bless

We're back home!!!! Hi everyone :frow
hope you don't mind me dragging up a chair, I brought my own cup!
If it's ok I will just sit here quietly and listen for a bit until I get to know everyone a little better but I'm certain you all must be absolutely great folks if you love coffee :love
sipping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom