coop Sold out :)

Just got a call from the cargo company. The coops arrive in port this Sat August 8th I am arranging the truck with them for delivery but they will be in no later than Thur-Fri of next week. Anyone who wants to start schedualing their pick-up dates can do so with me now. Those getting them shipped will have to wait until they come in and I can bring one to ups to make sure on the costs and such, but soon very soon!

wee.gif

ya.gif
Take our zip codes with you to UPS... so you can get a better figure for us...remember that I do not mind my two shipping separately.

Cannot wait...
wee.gif

Last edited:
Celebrate goods times come on!!!! woo-hoo that means me too! we need to set a meet date huh? I can wait until after you get the bulk of these suckers shipped out!! Sent you a PM the other day too~Natalie

I am glad they are coming, but I am leaving for my son's wedding in Cheyenne on Thursday, and I won't be back until Aug. 19. So of course, I do not want mine to be delivered until after I am back.

If you want to get a price for me, though, I am 26570.

Catherine

Quote:
The fumigation is to kill ANY insects that may hitch a ride. Boring beetles are a main concern. I travel to the pacific often and all my wooden "treasures" are fumigated on my return.

clap.gif
bow.gif
I can't wait to get these silkies off my dining room table!!! 44149 is the zipcode. Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom