Crochet "Chat"

I finished my large red and dark grey granny square. Decided to use it as a basket stuffer for my newborn clients.
Here is a photo of how I used it Sunday:

I love little projects that can be used in multi purpose ways!

My dog has a bald spot too
big_smile.png

Welcome to BYC. That is lovely!

My SIL sent me some yarn she got at an estate sale, five 2.5 oz. skeins of Caron Golden Juniper ombre, a discontinued color, I think. I made this small throw, then bordered it with Red heart Coffee fleck, also something she sent me. Keeping me sane while waiting for the insurance company to get off their bum and send me a check so the contractor can fix my smoke damaged house.

There were also several skeins of Red Heart Luster Sheen in Jade. Am making this dainty scarf with it.

Beautiful!! Is that a chicken leg band you are using as a stitch counter?

Finished my first mobius scarf/cowl. It's about a foot wide and very thick because I did it with 2 strands of yarn held together. I think I'll do more of these, maybe less wide and longer, but check it out, folks. How do you like this?

Those are cute!

I finished several cowls, plus a matching hat and cowl set for Ladyhawk's elderly neighbor in Kentucky who has chickens and still does her own chores though she's in her 80's. Here is Mrs. Clemens's set I just sent her, modeled by me, of course. I hope she sends me a pic of her in it instead of me, she's so cute with her bright paper white hair.

And the others I just finished that are in the web store.

And the MEGA-scarf that was supposed to be not this long. Can't say how long it is because we may do a contest on it for Blue Roo, but it can be wrapped two or three times.

Hello friends :) It's been a little bit since I've been on but I thought I'd drop in and share a few pics of things ive finished recently :)

Finished this Piglet for a family friend that ordered it but they never picked it up/paid for it so my niece became the happy new owner on Christmas Eve. She's 2yrs old in march and was Ecstatic!

Finished this mind-blowingly-soft blanket for a cousin that had a baby boy in November, she lives out of state but will be having a shower at my 'aunts' up here soon. I LOVE this yarn!!

This blanket is now close to finished, baby blanket size. I used a new method for attaching and wasn't please with the results, made the blanket 'slanty'. it will be finished soon though. I used Bernat SV 'Redwood' to attach. The variegated is also a Bernat color & the blue is RHSS 'Aqua', I think.

Some preemie hats I'm making now to use up the little skeins of baby yarn.

And a bed I made for my pup... finally figured out a use for that stupid Martha stewart yarn!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom