Does anyone else use a Janoel incubator?

please help...FIRST Hatch and first time with ANY incubater...I am SO LOST how to set this thing ! WHY does the work light begin to flash now & then and stay flashing? Then will stop for a bit and begin again? How do ya know when its moved the eggs-I hear nothing! The booklet of instructions is useless to me-what is the lettering for the temp and what is for the humidity so I can get it set before I lose all my eggs ????

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Janoel 24 incubator? Please help.
I have recently received mine and am trying it out for the first time. I am unsure how to set up the auto turning and don't know about the 'rod' ?
Thanks
Andrea

Hi Bird Breeder

I have a JN8 48 I have had one failed attempt at 48 and come up zero.

The humidity stayed between 55-65

The temp I had trouble with even after adjusting it. It went from 37.3 and averaged about 39.

I also didn't turn the eggs at all.

any help would be great.

thank you

Hi Bird Breeder

I have a JN8 48 I have had one failed attempt at 48 and come up zero.

The humidity stayed between 55-65

The temp I had trouble with even after adjusting it. It went from 37.3 and averaged about 39.

I also didn't turn the eggs at all.

any help would be great.

thank you 
got rid of mine and got a Farm Innovator...much better!!;

please help...FIRST Hatch and first time with ANY incubater...I am SO LOST how to set this thing !   WHY does the work light begin to flash now & then and stay flashing? Then will stop for a bit and begin again?  How do ya know when its moved the eggs-I hear nothing!  The booklet of instructions is useless to me-what is the lettering for the temp and what is for the humidity so I can get it set before I lose all my eggs ????
Going through the same thing

Back
Top Bottom