Dog lovers - post pics of your dogs!

how much love we can give our pets God gave us these beautiful pets I have a lot of
love for are pets we have a rattier  and a yolkier a beagle and 17 chickens it is a lot of work but that what gets us going

I agree with you. I have lots of pets and they all get tons of love. I have 5 dogs, 6 cats, 1 bunny, 2 goats, 1 sheep, 18 chickens, 1 duck, 2 rats, 1 ferret, 1 or 2 fish. But they all get love

aw I'm glad she was given to a good home. We got ours from a pound and he was in isolation because he was consitered "unadoptable" he has been the most perfect dog. He doesn't bark or jump and he's soo good with kids! (also a bonus that he doesn't go after the chickens) it's so sad that pounds want to put down suck good dogs.

A few of my rescue dogs have/had issues. Rascal the Belgian had been badly abused, he was fine with women and children but attacked men on sight! He also couldnt stand anything around his neck or he would flop on the ground shrieking! After a year of intense therapy he was all better, he proudly wears his collar, snuggles contentedly with my hubby, and approaches strange men with wagging tail. Sasha was given to me as the people who found her were afraid she would hurt their newborn. As I discovered a few months later, Sasha is a bird killer. There is no breaking her of it, so I build doggy Fort Knox to keep her and her 5 buddies contained. Cheyenne was from a backyard breeder. She was 12 weeks old and had never known human touch, or what grass and being dry felt like. She is completely trusting with us, but still shys from strangers. We are working on that with her. Fiona had her heartworms and rear leg issues.

To add to the list I have 2 outdoor cats. 1 Patches was violated 3 weeks after her spay and I had to rush her to the vet to put her lady parts back inside her. We kept 4 of the 10 kittens she had while I was taming and tring to catch her. She is so tame now that when she was injured she came to me cring and showing me her injury. This past Thanksgiving a kitten nearly froze to death in my tree. For 3 days I wrapped her and carried her around under my shirt to combat hypothermia. She was so young I also had to bottle feed her. That lucky kitten is Kairi, the cat in the pic.

I have also found homes for a couple dogs and cats I rescued. I paid for their needs out of my pocket.

Last edited:
Quote:
we wanted an outside dog and he was the only one who qualified.he wasn't in view of the public so we didn't even know he was there until we asked if they had any "outside" dogs. we had to sign extra papers just for me to look at him. they were kinda hoping they could dump him on someone else.. they mentioned that it a rescue wouldn't take him he'd have to be euthanized..

Last edited:
we wanted an outside dog and he was the only one who qualified.he wasn't in view of the public so we didn't even know he was there until we asked if they had any "outside" dogs. we had to sign extra papers just for me to look at him. they were kinda hoping they could dump him on someone else.. they mentioned that it a rescue wouldn't take him he'd have to be euthanized..

I'm glad he got a good home.

Back
Top Bottom