Dog lovers - post pics of your dogs!

Since it's been nearly five years since I posted on this thread, anyone interested in seeing what Jax and Kane grew up to look like?

Ajax (Jax), now 5 years old:

And Kane, now 4 and a half....

Since it's been nearly five years since I posted on this thread, anyone interested in seeing what Jax and Kane grew up to look like?

Ajax (Jax), now 5 years old:

And Kane, now 4 and a half....

Your boys are now men! Kane is a darker version of my all time favorite - Ron. I was only owned by him for 7 years - not nearly long enough. Gritty, hope that all is fine in your world.

Thanks Sour and Ridge. Missed you guys
hugs.gif

Thanks for all the compliments! Rascal, (the little Pom), is a true farm dog. He rides in the big John Deere tractor, and sits on DH's lap on the big mower...Rascal thinks he's driving! He helps pull weeds in the garden...need to get a video of that because he "kills" the weed and shakes dirt and mud all over. We have 35 acres, all cattle fenced, and 3 or so is where the house and buildings and garden are. We've trained Rascal not to go under the wire into the pastures/hay fields. He does slip up a bit when on a hot chase after a squirrel, but always comes back when called.
And the little brat is good with the chickens! We've got 12 BA's, one is a roo. One of the girls likes him and when inside the chick run she will come to the wire and touch her beak to his nose
love.gif

This is a good thread, all of you that have posted pics and little stories of their furry friends make me smile. Each and every one of them are precious!

Thanks for all the compliments!  Rascal, (the little Pom), is a true farm dog.  He rides in the big John Deere tractor, and sits on DH's lap on the big mower...Rascal thinks he's driving!  He helps pull weeds in the garden...need to get a video of that because he "kills" the weed and shakes dirt and mud all over.  We have 35 acres, all cattle fenced, and 3 or so is where the house and buildings and garden are.  We've trained Rascal not to go under the wire into the pastures/hay fields.  He does slip up a bit when on a hot chase after a squirrel, but always comes back when called.  
And the little brat is good with the chickens!  We've got 12 BA's, one is a roo.  One of the girls likes him and when inside the chick run she will come to the wire and touch her beak to his nose :love

This is a good thread, all of you that have posted pics and little stories of their furry friends make me smile.  Each and every one of them are precious!

That's too cute! Also my Belgain mix is named Rsacal! He has 1 floppy ear and just reminded me of Alfala from Little Rascals, so that's how he got his name. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom