Dog lovers - post pics of your dogs!

I have already shared some pictures of my current pack in another thread, here are some that I have lost, and still miss every day.

This is Romy on top, Sasha on bottom, Romy would only lay or sit on soft surfaces, her butt was never meant to touch the floor. She used Sasha a lot for sitting on, and Sasha didn't mind one bit.

This is Ragu the boxer, and Cisco the Alaskan husky, my friend was afraid of them when I brought them on a visit, she put them behind this gate, years later, and after having owned a boxer she laughs about it.

these are my best buddies!!!

the black one on the left is a dachshund poodle mix we got him at the animal shelter, his name is buddy.

the brown one on the right is rumpy, he is a shih-tzu dachshund mix, some friends of ours were moving and they no longer could keep him so they gave him to us. he is 5 and buddy is 2 1/2.

this year at the fair rumpy got 3 trophies, they were for novice obedience, rally and trick class and buddy got 1 trophy from pre-novice B obedience. i am so proud of them!!!

Our three dogs. Border collie, Aussie, and one half and half.

Our border collie has a fascination with birds and chickens are no exception. Someone killed our old english game bantam rooster,
sad.png
but I think it was just horse play.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom