Dog lovers - post pics of your dogs!

They never live long enough....and they always break your heart!

This (Papillon) was my dog of a life-time, "Stuff". I lost him two years ago at the age of 16. He was a joy - and never had one bad day in his entire life. He never met a stranger, and was game for anything!

He had his championship, earned his CGC, was a licensed therapy dog (we worked with the children at Shriners here in Tampa - he was small enough to get in bed with them), and was an enthusiastic agility competitor...

I miss him every day.

47b5cc31b3127cce95849616b6090000001.jpg

Our current dog, Cheers. Pembroke Welsh Corgi - she also has her championship....happy dog - we love her...but she is a lot of work!
Cheersfall2006.jpg

Quote:
I know about the hearing and heart issues. They both checked out fine at the last vet visit for the heart issues. We will be testing (for hearing probs) the one harlequin that has a lot of white around her ears. if she does have any issues, we will be keeping her. This will probably be my female's only litter seeing I don't want to put her through stress.

Thanks!!!

This was Boo.( last year).prolly the love of my life as far as dogs go. This picture was taken after he had a massive seizure and colapsed in my frond yard.I took him to the vet and 1 hour later I had him euthanized.Tumor ruptured inside him. He was 13 years old .As an American Bulldog he lived a long time and now rests on my mantle in his own little beautyful box.
I knew the end was coming so I took a picture before we took off to the vet. I still cannot look at his ashes without bawling like a baby.He was more than a dog to me.He was dumb as a rock but wouldnt stand for anyone to raise their voice at me.He was also a parvo survivor.

IMG_0477.jpg

Lilly ( or as DH calls her Lillypooper) Reverse brindle red nose pit bull terrier.Spoiled as all get out and is allowed on the bed at night.Smart as a whip, trained really good in detecting food on the counters.And loves to finish off the wet cat food plates. Cant ask for a better dog
Silly Lilly
Picture020.jpg

I think around last xmas
lilly2008.jpg

Goofing around. She looked like she did something wrong
lillycat.jpg

Quote:
What a nice looking guy. Is he an import?

I imported his parents, ending up selling them and kept 1 puppy. He is 7 now and such a good boy around all the critters.

Back
Top Bottom