Duck Breed Focus - Muscovy

Pics
My only chocolate died from egg laying trouble, that color isn't easy to find around here. You have some gorgeous Scovy's too .. as does oldhenlikesdogs, I'd love some Lavenders.

sorry for your loss. I hope you will get another chocolate one. lavender too.

I love this photo
love.gif

We have two Muscovy ducks. Still not sure if we have a male and female yet. Scooter (dark one) is always being chased by the Pekin drake and he is about 6 months old. Bought Maggie (white one) from a breeder and was told she is around same age. We think she is female and has laid some light green eggs, we think. They are so fun and are friendlier than the Pekins. They love to come and eat grapes from your hands. They seem to have some type of ritual where they bob their heads up & down and open & close their mouths while wagging their tales.

We have two Muscovy ducks. Still not sure if we have a male and female yet. Scooter (dark one) is always being chased by the Pekin drake and he is about 6 months old. Bought Maggie (white one) from a breeder and was told she is around same age. We think she is female and has laid some light green eggs, we think. They are so fun and are friendlier than the Pekins. They love to come and eat grapes from your hands. They seem to have some type of ritual where they bob their heads up & down and open & close their mouths while wagging their tales.
That is Muscovy language, funny to watch isn't it. They sure are pretty. Welcome to BYC @terri2098

Back
Top Bottom