Eau Claire WI second year in a row NO!

I think if someone doesn’t keep their chickens or cats or dogs or bunnies properly secured and said animal gets out, it’s too bad for the animal and the owner. I find it hard to believe that some chickens got out and went blocks away to a pool. Didn’t the pool have a tall fence around it? No local legal animals saw the chickens and attacked? As for smelling them a block away, I find that hard to believe as well. Like all animals, if you clean up after them there is no smell. If there is any truth to the story it would be that one chicken owner didn’t take care of his animals well. Not all chicken owners do. Just as some people have cats and dogs they don’t take care of.

There are resources out there from people who have worked with cities to change ordinances, look to those for guidance.

http://www.salemchickens.com/

Thank You MI-CHick
smile.png
frow.gif

Chicken Chick - I know this thread is old, but will you be getting this shirt in more sizes any time soon? I love it! My brother-in-law and his gf just bought a house in Eau Claire, which STILL doesn't allow chickens, and I wanted to get this shirt for her. It's great!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Chicken Chick - I know this thread is old, but will you be getting this shirt in more sizes any time soon? I love it! My brother-in-law and his gf just bought a house in Eau Claire, which STILL doesn't allow chickens, and I wanted to get this shirt for her. It's great!

Thanks!
I only have 3x & 2x sizes remaining (maybe a few smalls too, but I'd have to check)

Back
Top Bottom