Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

OK, I am almost 1/2 done with the 2nd set. I am really using my scraps. I have quite a bit of binding scraps that I am using for the strips and left overs for the triangles. I hope it is OK.

Here is some of the ones I have done
101_2077-1.jpg

Quote:
You go girl!!!!!

Im going! Im going!
barnie.gif
lol.png

Oh and I claim the bug with the blue stripe just so Ginbart cant have it
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
lol.png

Acre's she's picking on me.
tongue.gif
lau.gif

My friend Acre I really need the bug with the blue stripe. I'll pay you extra's for it.
gig.gif

Quote:
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif

You are so smart Kassaundra, but now what are we going to fight about 17roses?
idunno.gif

hehehe I want the one on the bottom row.
lau.gif
That didn't take me long.

Last edited:
Quote:
You are such a great mediator but I dont really want the bugs with blue stripe, I just like to tease. Shhhhhh, Dont tell Ginbart
wink.png

Oh and one on the bottom is purple with sparkles - the pic doesnt show it well.

Last edited:
Quote:
Jut take a big, deep breath........................................................

Now get to sewing.....lol.....you have all weekend to ge them done, just focus on them for about an hour and you'll be done in no time at all.

If I could just sit down on Sunday and sew I will have them done. Then hubby can press and I can trim (he is territorial about the iron). That won't take me very long. The sewing doesn't take long either. I am short a few blocks and have to climb the mountain of unpacked boxes in bedroom #3 to find some more coordinating fabric tomorrow.

I am straggling, but I will get there!

Quote:
You are such a great mediator but I dont really want the bugs with blue stripe, I just like to tease. Shhhhhh, Dont tell Ginbart
wink.png

Oh and one on the bottom is purple with sparkles - the pic doesnt show it well.

Darn. lol

Back
Top Bottom