Horse Talk

Yep, I used to show my Arabian gelding in dressage. Beat a bunch of professional trainers kids on their professionally trained warmblood ponies too, that was kind of funny.
Stud has an amazing walk, decent trot, and self carriage that puts him on the bit while longing on a loose rope. He floats...

:lau :lau :lau Thats awesome. :lol:

It was super cool this morning, and since I've been gone for three days Mira kinda forgot who i was. :rolleyes: Ran her a bit in the roundpen, and then turned her loose outside and chased her with the whip. Ive always though her run was weird..... But today i realized
She looks like a llama when she runs.
Im not even kidding.
Her head is at a 90* angle with her neck, and i SWEAR that horses legs dont ever really stretch out in front of her!!!

Its so weird.... Ill get pics for you guys tonight if i remember.

SQUEEEE!!!!!
Firat thing that came to my mind was Bear. XD
What about Raja? Or Raksha? (Raksha is an indian word for demon. If you've read the original Jungle Book it makes more sense. :lol: )
Well I've never read the Jungle Book lol but my first thought when I looked at her was that she looked like a bear too, maybe there's a prettier word that means bear?

So this isn't horse related, buuuut who wants to help me pick a name for the German Shepherd puppy I'm getting next week?
View attachment 1100486
View attachment 1100485
View attachment 1100489
I would kinda like to name her something similar to my last German Shepherd, Ryder, but the only "Ry" name I like for a girl is Ryah, and I don't even like it that much :rolleyes:
This is Ryder
View attachment 1100493 View attachment 1100495

Theyre both gorgeous! Also new puppy is huge!! LOL

In Swedish its Bjorn...
In almost every Latin originating language it's Oso :barnie
In Finnish its Karhu...
Ooh, white bear in some variation of Sioux is matoska. Black bear is matosapa but thats a mouthful. Plain old bear is just mato.
Black in Sioux is Sapa.... Nice and simple.

Looking for other Indian related translations cuz those seem to be cooler. XD

In Swedish its Bjorn...
In almost every Latin originating language it's Oso :barnie
In Finnish its Karhu...
Ooh, white bear in some variation of Sioux is matoska. Black bear is matosapa but thats a mouthful. Plain old bear is just mato.
Black in Sioux is Sapa.... Nice and simple.

Looking for other Indian related translations cuz those seem to be cooler. XD
I always look for Native American names when I get new animals, and then I get frustrated because I find beautiful names.. but then find out none of the sources are reliable and the names don't actually mean what they say they do :barnie
Anyways though, me and my mom have been brainstorming and so far we've got:
Jade
Blair (rhymes with bear hehe)
Rya (based off of Ryder)

I always look for Native American names when I get new animals, and then I get frustrated because I find beautiful names.. but then find out none of the sources are reliable and the names don't actually mean what they say they do :barnie
Anyways though, me and my mom have been brainstorming and so far we've got:
Jade
Blair (rhymes with bear hehe)
Rya (based off of Ryder)

True that. :/

Ooh, i like Jade and Mona. :D

Back
Top Bottom