Horse Talk

I tried to attach a video of part of my daughter's lesson with Encore Trick Riders on Thursday. I don't know how to get it to play on here, but let me know if you can or can't watch it on Facebook. It should have a link...

The trick riding team came to my barn and gave a lesson to 9 riders, ages 11 yrs - 18 yrs, beginners to advanced. I was AMAZED with the team of Aly, Caleb and Dan, and their ability to engage and teach such a varied group. They were amazing, and if you EVER get a chance to take a lesson from them, I highly encourage you to do so. They travel the country, so you never know when they will be in the area!

I tried to attach a video of part of my daughter's lesson with Encore Trick Riders on Thursday. I don't know how to get it to play on here, but let me know if you can or can't watch it on Facebook. It should have a link...

The trick riding team came to my barn and gave a lesson to 9 riders, ages 11 yrs - 18 yrs, beginners to advanced. I was AMAZED with the team of Aly, Caleb and Dan, and their ability to engage and teach such a varied group. They were amazing, and if you EVER get a chance to take a lesson from them, I highly encourage you to do so. They travel the country, so you never know when they will be in the area!

Must be a private video, instead of public, as it says don't have permission to view it.

I can see it where it is attached on here... it's sideways though. I don't see a link

It's sideways but i could still watch it - thats so cool!

Hey peeps
Im a little worried about Ginger... Lately she's seemed really slow, sometimes when she stretches she just stands in the stretched position, which is kinda weird.... I went out and brushed her tonight, and she just chilled with me (not unusual at all :lol: ) but she seems off..... Not colic, but she's getting O.L.D. :lol:

Im thinking i should lock one of them up in the pen, but I'm not sure which one. Smoke herds her around all the time, shich has been good for her muscles but not her feet. Mira is a total jerk to both of them, and MAN does she get violent. :mad: But if i lock up one of them, Gin's still gotta deal with the other one... She pretty much feeds herself if left on pasture, and i dont want to leave her locked up... :/ What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom