I have to talk POLISH!

Pics
I never realized how hard whites were to keep white. Sounds like some clothes I have
smile.png

chickens are like any hobby from antique car collectors, golfers or precious moment collecting...you get out of it what u need out if it...i'd rather watch grass grow than hit a little white ball (usually in the woods) and then go look for it...but i respect the sport....i completely understand we all want something different from our birds....i can show bird x today with judge 1 and bird x with judge 2 tomorrow and expect different results...i had the luck of an old silkie breeder give me some guidance when i started out..first thing he stressed is there is no such thing as the perfect bird...we all see beauty differently...

Quote:
I've been told that too much direct sunlight will cause this yellowing, is this true?

yes...sometimes you don't see how much till you put a bird under bright fluorescent lighting at a show
hide.gif

Quote:
try Sylvia Babus ...she has beautiful lf....pretty sure she has silver laced

I believe she's already sold out of all her polish.

Supposably she was getting out of polish since early this year, I'd imagine
Silvias already sold out of everything ???

Quote:
I've been told that too much direct sunlight will cause this yellowing, is this true?

Yes, that can happen too, but our whites aren't out in the direct sun. The yellowing we got on them was from the corn in the feed.

oh yes, I just wanted to ask. I've been told that is the cause of my Polish getting the yellowing in their crests. I may need to consider a feed change as well

Quote:
try Sylvia Babus ...she has beautiful lf....pretty sure she has silver laced

I believe she's already sold out of all her polish.

Supposably she was getting out of polish since early this year, I'd imagine
Silvias already sold out of everything ???

just saw her 2 months ago at a show...she had a bunch of birds and said nothing about selling out

That's a beauty, thanks for posting
smile.png

I thought I heard she was through with birds?
don't I feel stupid the.reason. I never contacted Silvia was I thought she was done with polish
roll.png

thanks for the correction
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom