I have to talk POLISH!

Pics
Quote:
That's why, which is why I wouldn't.
wink.png
You're trying to breed for CRELE not White Crested colored Barred or White Crested Crele.

A Cuckoo bird would just breed out any of the color, and thus you just have White Crested Cuckoos or Self-Cuckoos with recessive leakage popping up all the time. Solid black would do the same thing, but also dull out the barring too.

So it's up to you.
smile.png
Do you want to breed for (as close as you can get to) Creles, or something else?

this one color i know nothing about i just got him be cause i he was cool

Quote:
White Crested is the last thing I'd use with him, seeing that white in his crest.
wink.png

Personally I'd do Gold Laced if I had no other "Creles." You can't make a true Crele Polish because there's no duckwings (e+) in Polish but you can get somewhat close if you mess around with Gold Laced birds and their genetics.

DancingHen - So I'm curious, you have Tolbunt girls, and now this handsome fella, who's from what breeder/lines? I'm gonna go on a limb and guess he's from Green Acres/Lucinda? That or Greenfire. Just a guess.
smile.png

This rooster is from BYC member Baregretchen.
smile.png
I also have a few gold laced birds to work with. We'll see how it goes. I am dedicating myself to this project for the long run hopefully.

Last edited:
I really need to stop looking at all these cute pics.....they make me want, want, want!! Mycutekitties.....your pic is absolutely adorable!

Quote:
That is a really really cute picture!!!
Uwielbiam kurczaki.
(I love chickens in Polish language. Every time I see this thread up I think about talking Polish... language.)
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom