JANUARY 2015 Hatch-A-Long

I don't think I am going to be posting on your hatch-a-longs as long as you are insisting that people are not allowed to post without officially joining by sending you a message.  Not because it takes long to send a message but because it feels wierd and controlling and I think there are enough rules in the world that I don't really need extras, especially those serving no purpose.  For me, it puts a damper on the openness and sharing that I have really enjoyed on these threads.  I imagine more people would like to participate if they felt welcome.

I didnt message to join. I just asked in the thread if I could join. No problem. :)

Fair enough. I'm also selling this batch. I never thought about even selling hatching eggs until someone asked yesterday. Seems like a no-brainer since my incubator is busy at the moment. So I'm listing all the ones I'm getting for hatching eggs since the fridge is full. Going to pick up 4 dozen more Saturday and getting back at it.
I sell any extra regular hatching eggs for $4 to $5 per dozen "Special" eggs like marans, speckled sussex, etc go for $10 to $20 per dozen at Auction if the buyers know the seller has "good" eggs..

Last edited:
2 more today,sorry about the pic but they wouldn't hold still!

They sure move around a lot! Pretty fun little guys

Hows this going?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD
Hausfrau77, If you are asking about my hatch----I looked in the hatcher a couple hours ago-----there is alot of chicks looking back at me---LOL. There are so many I can not see if all the eggs have hatched---so I just always wait till day 22 to open and remove them. I got the brooder heated---waiting for sometime in the morning. There is holes in the trays-------when I look in with a flash lite they poke their heads in/out every hole----I just laugh at them. One tray has yellow buff, the one below is gold laced wyandottes---the next tray is barred rock---the one below that has white leghorn and a few silver laced wyandottes. There is dividers farther back in the trays for other breeds. I Love hatching!

Back
Top Bottom