Lazy Peachick

Good luck and have fun, its always hard to leave them, but hoping everything will be alright for them.

Thank you, I'm dragging my laptop along so I can email with the sitter if the internet service is good. I may post some pics if I can.

Thank you! We got in safely, but late last night. I will post a couple pics when I get some taken.

Home already?
idunno.gif

Please help! My peachick is about a week old and is so weak it can barely stand. Her breathing looks normal but you can tell she is sick. I believe it is cocci and i have given it corid because thats what ive been reading online to do. She is still fading slowly and i started the meds yesterday. What do i do?! Im already attached to it because its personality was so lively and fun as soon as it was born

Please help! My peachick is about a week old and is so weak it can barely stand. Her breathing looks normal but you can tell she is sick. I believe it is cocci and i have given it corid because thats what ive been reading online to do. She is still fading slowly and i started the meds yesterday. What do i do?! Im already attached to it because its personality was so lively and fun as soon as it was born
What are you feeding her? Is she showing any sign of disease?

Back
Top Bottom