MARYLAND THREAD!

Middletown. What kind do you have available?
I just drove through Middletown today! Maybe sometime we could do a meet and greet with those of us in Western/middle/Montgomery/Frederick/Howard/Frederick areas? I would be willing to drive up towards the city of Frederick to meet folks or somewhere else??

I just drove through Middletown today! Maybe sometime we could do a meet and greet with those of us in Western/middle/Montgomery/Frederick/Howard/Frederick areas? I would be willing to drive up towards the city of Frederick to meet folks or somewhere else??

I'm in the area and would love to do a little meet and greet! I'm usually in Middletown every Thursday for their farmers market :)

I'm in the area and would love to do a little meet and greet! I'm usually in Middletown every Thursday for their farmers market :)

When I do come up in a couple of weeks do you want to see if we can? I am waiting for Promise Animal League to get a new supply of Revolution for my dogs.

Hi everyone,

I'm from PA but am traveling to Virginia in a few weeks. I'm really looking for call ducks, and would prefer adult hens. If anyone can help point me in the right direction or has two hens they'd be willing to sell to me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks! :)

Have you checked on Whitmore Farms in Taneytown, MD.? They are above Frederick and have several kinds of POL hens.
And Hollyberry Husbandry in Fredericksburg, Va. has an awesome selection of chicks!

Last edited:
Have you checked on Whitmore Farms in Taneytown, MD.? They are above Frederick and have several kinds of POL hens.
And Hollyberry Husbandry in Fredericksburg, Va. has an awesome selection of chicks!

Thanks so much for the suggestion! Unfortunately, those are both far out of the way and I'm not sure if they have call ducks.

Back
Top Bottom