Mississauga, Ontario chicken by-law

I got my case postponed until Oct 10th. The city is preparing a feasibility report on Urban chickens in Mississauga. Let's see where it all goes.
Marianne

Hi Bawc,
I am also interested in raising chicken in my backyard, I live in Markham, I fully support you guys, hoprfully when I'll start my petetion you'll also support me.

Hi Bawc,
I am also interested in raising chicken in my backyard, I live in Markham, I fully support you guys, hoprfully when I'll start my petetion you'll also support me.
You can count on it! We are also working on a back yard chicken organization. One recommendation Saba, gather as many written signatures as you can, this will mean more to city counsel than online as they won't count out of town supporters.

Thank you very much for your advice, I was thinking in same line, I'll do so.

Dear Marianne/ Bawc, did you guys get any good news regarding the case? today is 12th Oct, thanks.
Saba.

Hi Saba, at present the court case was again postponed to November, the city is still working on a report and petitions are still coming in. We will update when news comes available.

Hi Guys, the city should have it's bylaw report ready for counsel to read this month. Dancing Mar will have another court date near the end of this month.

Back
Top Bottom