Muscovy keepers share your pics!

This is what I found Saturday morning out on the pond

3 out of 5 eggs hatched. Now her sister is sitting on 16 eggs by the pond. Look forward to seeing what the odds are there....Then,

I have a hen sitting on 6 duck eggs in the barn.
thumbsup.gif

all my hatchlings 6/4/13 well minus one wasnt hatched yet :) He was born 6/5/13

So

darn cute! I want to keep them all! But I can't
I just love love this picture!

sad.png
I don't think any of the babies are going to hatch and i don't know why. my girls sat on them and were good moms and they were alive but i have been waiting and nothing. when do i take the eggs away? will my girls stop setting on them? one of them already has but my other one wont leave the box. i was so hoping for some little ones.

sad.png
I don't think any of the babies are going to hatch and i don't know why. my girls sat on them and were good moms and they were alive but i have been waiting and nothing. when do i take the eggs away? will my girls stop setting on them? one of them already has but my other one wont leave the box. i was so hoping for some little ones.
Have you candled? this will give you an idea of what your looking at. http://www.metzerfarms.com/Candling.cfm

First pic is my drake, Fella, and one of his many wives, Fea :D Then Duckie #1 aged 2 weeks, and again aged 2 months. They grow up far too fast!

The

Back
Top Bottom