Muscovy keepers share your pics!

This is our big boy. We took him with us to our local bug club meet. Sporting a Feathered Fashions hoodie!!
1f60e.png
That is so cute, I have a drake that would probably go with us too, he has ridden in our Polaris before.

Day old ducklings!
What color is your female. I have a female who looks exactly like that and when I got her as a baby they said she was chocolate and she was a very creamy colored chocolate for a little while but now she's that light colored peaches and cream color with some blue feathers. Have you noticed this on your female as well? This is her when she was three months. And she was a chocolate type color. I'll post a picture of what she looks like now later

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the correct color for mom is? I have had some tell me lavender and another said cream?
Now I have on similar this pic is when she was under 1 yr. I was told it's color is Fawn
200x200px-ZC-ad5dc119_42327_october_23_2011_016.jpeg
I'd take an up to date pic but she has been brooding since March
roll.png
[on no eggs] so I'll have to wait until we get rare glimpses of her outside. But she is much lighter now.

Guess I can join the club now, just got two muscovy ducklings today

I need to get a good pic of the lighter one. They dont have names yet and i'm not sure about there age or gender either. Only had them for about 3 hours now

Back
Top Bottom