Muscovy keepers share your pics!

sorry she isnt mine but ducky looks to be a black and white pied
lol.png
woops!
heres some more of ducky

Absolutely gorgeous colour! And the size of those feet! And blue eyes? I´d love one just like that!
I´m hoping one of these will look a bit like Ducky later,.....

I love my babies so much! Warrior my big blue boy is my favorite. They are so sweet! And they get so excited when I come outside!
I'm not too sure on color, but
Warrior is blue or grey
Dotty is pied
Ghost is lavender I think?
Heather is black and white
And maddie is brown tri colored I think. Or just brown.

Last edited:
Urgency!!!!!!

Two of my ducklings have bumble foot, need help on how to get rid of it, poured peroxide on their feet! Yes thy have bumble foot on both feet!!!!!!! Need help! Bandaged both with neosporan and a band aid as well
Buck soak their feet in warm Epsom salt water for at least 5-10 mins daily, then dry their feet real good, be sure to pick up some colorless iodine and have it ready. once you have their feet soaked and dried use a q tip and paint top and bottom of their feet where the bumble is. keep doing this every 2 day till there is no more bumble, if you can post pics of what they look like that will help, but usually if you do this eventually you can pick off the scab and continue to use the colorless iodine till completely healed. Might take a week depending on how bad the bumble is. But doing this I have never had to operate on any of mine. I had a Brahma hen that had bumble in both feet this past Jan. I did bring her inside for a week because it was way to cold to treat her outside.

I love my babies so much! Warrior my big blue boy is my favorite. They are so sweet! And they get so excited when I come outside!
I'm not too sure on color, but
Warrior is blue or grey
Dotty is pied
Ghost is lavender I think?
Heather is black and white
And maddie is brown tri colored I think. Or just brown.
Gorgeous Scovy's

I just got these pretty guys yesterday.

Can anyone tell me what colors they are? I was told blue ripple and chocolate ripple. Chocolate ripple maybe. but blue ripple I'm not seeing.

The drake:

Closeup of the pattern on the brown girl:

Back
Top Bottom