Muscovy keepers share your pics!

aw, so sweet. I gather you are after no black? i almost always get a black and white in a clutch here it's massively dominant in my flock.
lol.png
I´m after anything other than black or white! Even just one! I get blacks, black-and-white pieds, black barred, and sometimes the odd white. I have a couple of beautiful black barred pied hens, among others, but I´d just love this duck to produce some blues like herself.

I'll update on my last clutch of the season..

Mabel who is mama is the chocolate and white... the rest are the "kids" of coarse most are boys... 3 and 1 ducklet so she looks like she's shrunk. she;s the bird to the far left lol Pretty sure i have a chocolate drake, he's beside his sister...and yes that is a solid white with a cap, that is chocolate too..

They´re gorgeous. I´ve bred a number of the whites with a cap, but only with a black cap!
hmm.png

Peafowl win. geez those are LOUD and guineas wow. MY calls are something else though.
I think my guineas were far worse than the peafowl. I love the sound (as in the call) of the peafowl, but guineas don´t shut up!
lol.png

Last edited:
I love all the duck pictures! I just love muscovys. Maybe we will be able to get a duck (and her actully be a duck) next year.

So I have a few muscovies, and somehow my little girl dotty's spot on top of her head was brown, but is getting blackish feathers in it! I'm so confused. She's about a year old now and I'm not sure why it's happening now?

Oh it's just from molting, in summer my two of my girls turn a light chcocolate color and in winter they turn a blueish chocolate color here I'll opt a pic of one of them, but the reason being is because just going through a seasonal molt, it'll turn back next year

Ok so this is one of them in summer

And now:

lol.png
I´m after anything other than black or white! Even just one! I get blacks, black-and-white pieds, black barred, and sometimes the odd white. I have a couple of beautiful black barred pied hens, among others, but I´d just love this duck to produce some blues like herself.

aw, understandable. I get a lot of blue, chocolate and black and white drakes(only drakes, never females)

Back
Top Bottom