Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I don't think so I love it when they sound like they are having a good belly laugh. I don't have any close neighbors either so that helps. They really aren't as loud as my gander can be at times.
A plus for muscovys you can keep hundreds of them and no one will ever notice lol

A plus for muscovys you can keep hundreds of them and no one will ever notice lol
yuckyuck.gif
Your so right. lol

My 3 muscovies, just about all grown up now
smile.png
Cosmo, Ebony, and Cocoa. Can you guys please tell me their official colors and what color babies they might produce?

Beautiful! I love chocolates
love.gif

My 3 month old muscovy girl :)

So sweet
love.gif

LL

Pool party last summer
Look at Opie all handsome and so smart!

Here's Bell before bedtime overlooking everything.
Precious! Does she come down for you to put her up at night?

Pebble's afternoon snooze time.
love.gif

LL

This is one of my fav pics. This is my Scovy Dolly with her Runner/Buff babies.
Cuteness overload
love.gif

They really are alot of fun. My Muscovy's are so laid back and my Runner/Buffs are so busy.I love the difference between them. Muscovy's are so much different than other domestic breeds.
Their head bobbing, tail wagging. Their talking they just are enjoyable to be around.
x2

This past summer I went to an organic farm to get some fruit and saw them in a pen and was attracted to them because I thought they were so goose-like. That was the first two we bought. They were well taken care of, and still are.

I love their communications with each other.
I think it's so funny when they all have their heads up in the air and just fussing away.

thumbsup.gif

yuckyuck.gif
Your so right. lol
x2

Back
Top Bottom